So I was watching Jordan B Peterson‘s video – I will talk about him later. Look at the bottom right corner on YouTube (in full screen):
Looks like it’s straight off a Beutepanzer:
Half the plot for the next Da Vinci Code is in the bag: “Sergey Brin is Himmler’s long lost great grandson.”
More generally, here are some tips for making conspiracy theories.
You will need:
- them, who are united by a trait and a
- common goal, generally an evil one, signified with a
- symbol, that recurs in all kinds of unexpected places.
If you’re low on inspiration,
- get 100 of anything that has a variety of traits: banknotes, films, pieces of jewellery, anything
- single out the traits and you will surely find a recurrent one
- fit a goal and a type of people on as you see fit.
Never forget that everything
- happens for a reason
- has a deeper meaning
- is all part of a connected universe
If anyone tries to disprove you, don’t worry because it’s impossible to prove you wrong. After all, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence – and evidence is evidence.
On a more serious note, this TED talk on
who controls the world the nature of complexity is pretty good. And every once in a while you will be reminded that just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean you’re wrong: Inside VW’s Campaign of Trickery
P.S. Over 1,300 followers on WordPress! So excited to have you guys, thank you.
P.P.S. Are you following this chap? He’s awesome.