Inspired by Dr. Martina Feyzrakhmanova / her post, September Planning Session, I have decided to follow her footsteps and also be accountable and share with you what I want to accomplish by December 2017. I am counting the whole of December, by the way.
Oh, I am a list person for as long as I can remember. I love ticking the items once completed. It also makes me feel that I have control and there is order.
Here’s my list:
- Finish reading four (4) of the nine (9) books on my bedside table.
- “Four in the Morning” by local South African author, Phillipa Mitchell
- Stephen King’s, “On Writing” (finally!), since I need to give myself some new knowledge
- Danielle Steel’s classic, “To Love Again”, because I need to remind myself how romance or love story is written.
- “Maybe This Love” by Jennifer Snow, purely to learn how others…
View original post 200 more words