Rules: Resist the Googling trigger fingers and use your brain instead. All the quotes below reveal an interesting personality – and are attributed to one real person. Can you put your secret service psychologist hat on – and guess who said it?
Clues: Today we have an ENTJ. You all know him.
- It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life.
- I love the name of honour, more than I fear death.
- What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
- In the end, it is impossible not to become what others believe you are.
- No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected.
- It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
- It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry-looking.
- As a rule, men worry more about what they can’t see than about what they can.
- In war, events of importance are the result of trivial causes.
Do comment if you wish – and especially if you don’t know the answer! I am very curious to see who you come up with You all know this person. Next week I will up the ante!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.