Happy May Day all.
Here are a few reasons to love May:
- It’s actually warm and the days are long
- The first of May is a day of celebration – no matter the reason, everyone finds something to celebrate on 1st May. I wonder if we could extrapolate this attitude…
- Exams usually end in May and freedom begins
- The most memorable Bond girl/villain is called May Day
- … 1,000 other reasons
- (I am biased because my Birthday is in May)
I have made a little gift for everyone. A gift and a challenge. I find 30 day challenges a little scary, so this is a 16 day challenge!
A list of reminders drawing on mindfulness, Stoic philosophy and just general common sense urging us to be more present.
I hope you enjoy it. Print it out and see how you get on. I will report on how I got on on 16th May.